- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,000 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $649,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $234
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH4_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,775 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: M:021.0-0000-0209.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57101496
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $420-582K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|5 Mount Vernon St Reading, MA||$731K||6||2||4,224|
|10 Mount Vernon St Reading, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,633|
|48 Linden St Reading, MA||$477K||6||1||2,262|
|11 Mount Vernon St Reading, MA||$478K||4||2||2,139|
|53 Woburn St Reading, MA||$790K||6||3.5||4,392|
|55 Woburn St Reading, MA||$626K||5||2||3,375|
|13 Mount Vernon St Reading, MA||$392K||4||1||1,752|
|55 Woburn St # 2 Reading, MA||--||3||1||9,999|
|55 Woburn St # 1 Reading, MA||--||--||--||--|
|57 Woburn St Reading, MA||$629K||4||2.5||3,003|
|54 Linden St Reading, MA||$572K||6||3||3,005|
|14 Mount Vernon St Reading, MA||$393K||3||2||1,877|
|46 Woburn St # 2 Reading, MA||$496K||2||2||--|
|46 Woburn St Reading, MA||$577K||--||--||--|
|54 Woburn St Reading, MA||$583K||3||1||1,700|
|36 Woburn St STE 1 Reading, MA||$472K||Studio||3||2,000|
|58 Linden St Reading, MA||$380K||2||1||2,350|
|58 Linden St UNIT 1 Reading, MA||$344K||2||1||1,975|
|16 Mount Vernon St Reading, MA||$452K||4||2||2,129|
|62 Linden St Reading, MA||$589K||5||2.5||2,831|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!