- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 N Du Bois Ave, Elgin, IL 601232 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Home is located 1 block from middle school, 4 blocks from grammar school, 7 blocks from high school. 1 block to quaint bakery. I-90 is only 2.2 miles away. Five minutes to downtown Elgin and riverboat area. Randall Road corridor with shopping and restaurants 5 minutes away.
Pace Bus stops at the corner - allowing for easy access to Milwaukee West line to downtown Chicago.
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112435093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 N Du Bois Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% greater than in Elgin, and 1120.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
- 3 N Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$147K221,184
- 6 N Worth Ave Elgin, IL$113K31.51,305
- 7 N Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$131K22--
- 8 N Worth Ave Elgin, IL$134K42--
- 1 S Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$122K21942
- 951 W Chicago St Elgin, IL$134K------
- 1 S Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$70K21942
- 15 N Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$140K------
- 14 N Worth Ave Elgin, IL$124K------
- 7 S Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$111K31--
- 8 S Worth Ave Elgin, IL$100K411,630
- N Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$118K------
- N Worth Ave Elgin, IL$116K------
- 17 N Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$138K------
- 18 N Worth Ave Elgin, IL$78K22--
- 9 S Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$141K------
- 12 S Worth Ave Elgin, IL$90K22900
- 21 N Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$147K32--
- 24 N Worth Ave Elgin, IL$77K21840
- 13 S Du Bois Ave Elgin, IL$72K------
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292