3 Nancy Ann Ln, Merrimac, MA 018603 beds, 2 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $458,050
- Finished basement, 977 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ Yes,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes,ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac,ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Private,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Sewer,SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Water,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Contemporary,STYLE \ Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 B:0002 L:00026
- Zillow Home ID: 63529555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Nancy Ann Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Merrimac, and 41.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01860 home values.
- Nancy Ann Lane 16 LOT 16 Merrimac, MA$374K322,050
- Nancy Ann Lane 3 LOT 3 Merrimac, MA$370K322,050
- Nancy Ann Lane 2 LOT 2 Merrimac, MA$379K322,050
- 2 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$317K322,050
- 5 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$369K321,899
- 7 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$398K221,990
- Nancy Ann Lane 12 LOT 12 Merrimac, MA$375K322,050
- 9 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$374K321,974
- 8 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$402K322,056
- Nancy Ann Lane 14 LOT 14 Merrimac, MA$378K322,050
- 11 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$403K22.52,199
- 10 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$395K322,002
- Nancy Ann Lane 15 LOT 15 Merrimac, MA$375K322,050
- 12 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$339K322,050
- 14 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$338K322,050
- 15 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$340K322,050
- 16 Nancy Ann Ln Merrimac, MA$315K322,050
- 5 Gabriel Ln Merrimac, MA$408K22.53,021
- 3 Gabriel Ln Merrimac, MA$159K321,530
- 1 Gabriel Ln Merrimac, MA$159K221,530
Nearby Schools in Merrimac
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292