3 Overlook Dr, Holyoke, MA 010404 beds, 4 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/2 12pm-1:30pm
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 20 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $259,500
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 71711780
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Slider,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Closet,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Attic Access,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study,OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0144 B:0000 L:49A
- Zillow Home ID: 56181095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Overlook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Holyoke, and 39% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 4 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$288K32.52,016
- 8 Overlook Dr Holyoke, MA$298K222,596
- 10 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$186K311,760
- 0 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA--------
- 4 Overlook Dr Holyoke, MA$262K322,152
- 4 Overlook Dr Northampton, MA$200K311,107
- 9 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$184K311,365
- 5 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$179K311,638
- 2 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$277K31.51,736
- 1 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$157K311,638
- 15-17 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$220K431,728
- 16 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$238K32.52,784
- 9 Easthampton Rd Holyoke, MA$154K31.51,554
- 19-21 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$185K431,728
- 5 Lindor Hts Holyoke, MA$325K332,650
- 23 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$182K321,144
- 15 Lindor Hts Holyoke, MA$321K332,864
- 11 Dicsal Ln Holyoke, MA$296K32.51,764
- 25 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$181K221,856
- 24 Old Jarvis Ave Holyoke, MA$156K311,744
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292