3 Park Pl, Mountain Lakes, NJ 070463 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,949 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Built by Premier Builders, Weber Homes, with over 30 years of Home Building Experience.
Winner of 2 NJ Association of Builders Awards.
Luxurious yet Comfortable and Inviting, every amenity is Elegantly Embraced in this New Community in the Historically Renowned and Prestigious Borough of Mountain Lakes, NJ.
Designed with all the Elegance imagined and boasting Impeccable Attention to Detail Indoors and Outdoors for Grand-scale Entertaining and Daily Living.
All four sides of the buildings feature Craftsman Inspired Stone and Stucco design.
The Open Floor Plan offers Bright and Spacious rooms and 4 floors of Luxurious Living space with Custom Details & Quality throughout.
The 4900 sq ft Dartmouth Model features Elegantly Designed Interiors including Hardwood Floors throughout the Main Living Areas, Crown Moldings and 9 Ft Ceilings on the First Level.
Includes $30,000 in Options/Upgrades.
An Exquisite Combination of Beauty & Function the Gorgeous State of the Art Granite Kitchen features Custom Cabinetry, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Aid Architect Series Stainless Steel Appliances (Wolf/Sub-Zero appliance available), Crown Moldings, and a Custom Mantel Hood and is open to a Sun-Drenched Breakfast Room with Doors to a Private Deck which backs to woods.
Adjacent to the Kitchen is an Elegant Living Room with a Lovely Coffered Ceiling and accented by a Corner Gas Fireplace and a Decorative Wood Mantel.
Combining Elegance and Warmth, the Formal Dining Room with Hardwood Floors is Perfect for Large Dinner Parties or Intimate Get-togethers.
The Finished Walkout Lower Level offers an Impressive Family Room with the focal point being a Gas Fireplace (optional) with Custom Mantel that adds Texture and Warmth, providing Wonderful Space for Relaxation and Casual Entertaining. A Wet Bar with Custom Cabinetry and a Wine Cellar are available as Popular Options. A Full Bath and a Storage Room complete the Lower Level.
Upstairs, a Spacious Master Bedroom Suite with Hardwood Floors features a Sitting Area with a Fireplace (optional) and a Balcony overlooking the Beautiful Grounds in Serene Settings, and a Lavish Spa-like Master Bath with Cherry Cabinetry, Dual Vanities with Granite Counter Tops, a Jetted Tub and a Walk-in Shower with Frameless Glass Enclosure and Marble Floors, Bath, and Shower Surrounds.
Two additional Bedrooms each with Attached Baths and ample Closet Space supply personal space.
Your Own Private Elevator provides access to All Four Levels of Living Space.
Private 2-Car Attached Garage.
Natural Gas Multi-Zone Heat and Air conditioning. Security System.
Detailed Landscaping plan with a generous amount of Trees and Ornamental Shrubs will create a Serene Park like setting with Numerous Walking Paths nearby and Benches for Outdoor Enjoyment.
Top Rated Mountain Lakes School System.
Easy access to public transportation and approximately 35 miles from New York City.
A Short ride to all that the Metropolitan Area has to offer, including Theaters, Museums, Universities, Shopping, Dining and a variety of other activities.
Throughout Mountain Lakes Borough are an Abundance of Parks, Jogging and Bike Trails, as well as public access to the Famous Glacial Lakes in town.
Minutes away are the Mountain Lakes Club and Rockaway Valley Country Club which has among its members many Mountain Lakes residents.
The Lakeland YMCA is a just a short walk from Park Place.
Condominium form of ownership with HOA management of Exteriors and All Common Areas Provides for a Low-Maintenance Lifestyle.
Welcome to Luxury Townhome Living in Beautiful Mountain Lakes.
You will Live and Entertain with Pride in this Beautiful Home.
Please Contact Us for All Available Custom Options.
- Built in 2010
- HOA Fee: $468
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 4,949 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2129904539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Park Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07046, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07046 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07046 home values.
- 90 John St Morris Plains, NJ$442K632,852
- 24 Park Pl Morris Plains, NJ$280K----1,536
- 966 Tabor Rd Morris Plains, NJ$596KStudio--7,500
- 29 Park Pl Morris Plains, NJ$433K42.52,198
- 99 John St Morris Plains, NJ$304K----1,416
- 89 John St Morris Plains, NJ$419K----2,000
- 34 Park Pl Morris Plains, NJ$388K42.52,086
- 33 Park Pl Morris Plains, NJ$496K----3,332
- 114 Brooklawn Dr Morris Plains, NJ$421K----1,956
- 100 James St Morris Plains, NJ$354K----2,152
- 79 John St Morris Plains, NJ$424K----2,000
- 90 James St Morris Plains, NJ$313K----1,864
- 45 Park Rd Parsippany, NJ$283K32.5--
- 45 Park Pl Morris Plains, NJ$402K321,876
- 80 James St Morris Plains, NJ$344K----1,864
- 59 Fairview Pl Morris Plains, NJ$430K----2,136
- 1030 Tabor Rd Morris Plains, NJ$270K----2,061
- 112 Brooklawn Dr Morris Plains, NJ$459K----2,052
- 48 Park Pl Morris Plains, NJ$359K----1,812
- 70 James St Morris Plains, NJ$345K----2,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292