3 Park St UNIT 1, Danvers, MA 019232 beds, 1 bath, 1,358 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1910
- HOA Fee: $130
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $244,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Slider,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors,MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Parcel #: M:051 L:227 P:001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 67694336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Park Street UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Danvers, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
- 3 Park St UNIT 2 Danvers, MA$235K311,483
- 3 Warren St APT 2 Danvers, MA$243K21--
- 1 Park St Danvers, MA$496K633,088
- 4 Park St Danvers, MA$346K422,088
- 5 Park St Danvers, MA$360K623,144
- 5 Warren St Danvers, MA$365K42.51,949
- 6 Park St Danvers, MA$434K332,673
- 86 Elm St Danvers, MA$292K21.52,115
- 7 Park St UNIT 1 Danvers, MA$184K11645
- 4 Lawrence St Danvers, MA$308K31.51,548
- 84 Elm St Danvers, MA$239K21.51,200
- 84 Elm St # 1 Danvers, MA$254KStudio0.5800
- 2 Park St Danvers, MA$423K43.53,186
- 4 Ash St Danvers, MA$412K331,848
- 7 Park St UNIT 2 Danvers, MA$274K221,455
- 7 Park St UNIT 3 Danvers, MA$139K------
- 7 Warren St Danvers, MA$294K221,110
- 74 Elm St STE 3 Danvers, MA$228K22785
- 74 Elm St STE 5 Danvers, MA$281K221,370
- 74 Elm St STE 2 Danvers, MA$231K22863
Nearby Schools in Danvers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292