- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,985 all time views
- HOA Fee: $130
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $244,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $180
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Parcel #: M:051 L:227 P:001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 67694336
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-349K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01923 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Danvers as a whole. Among 01923 homes, this home is valued 26.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Danvers, and 81% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01923 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Danvers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
|3 Park St UNIT 2 Danvers, MA||$267K||3||1||1,483|
|3 Warren St APT 2 Danvers, MA||$322K||2||1||--|
|1 Park St Danvers, MA||$481K||6||3||3,088|
|4 Park St Danvers, MA||$368K||4||2||2,088|
|5 Park St Danvers, MA||$409K||6||2||3,144|
|5 Warren St Danvers, MA||$371K||4||2.5||1,949|
|6 Park St Danvers, MA||$412K||3||3||2,673|
|86 Elm St Danvers, MA||$344K||2||1.5||2,115|
|7 Park St UNIT 1 Danvers, MA||$183K||1||1||645|
|4 Lawrence St Danvers, MA||$332K||3||1.5||1,548|
|84 Elm St Danvers, MA||$271K||2||1.5||1,200|
|84 Elm St # 1 Danvers, MA||$244K||Studio||0.5||800|
|2 Park St Danvers, MA||$452K||4||4||3,186|
|4 Ash St Danvers, MA||$376K||3||3||1,848|
|7 Park St UNIT 3 Danvers, MA||$236K||--||--||--|
|7 Park St UNIT 2 Danvers, MA||$291K||2||2||1,455|
|7 Warren St Danvers, MA||$307K||2||2||1,110|
|74 Elm St STE 1 Danvers, MA||$202K||2||2||798|
|74 Elm St STE 5 Danvers, MA||$276K||2||2||1,370|
|74 Elm St STE 2 Danvers, MA||$233K||2||2||863|
Nearby Schools in Danvers
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!