3 Parker Dr, Merrimack, NH 030544 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 70 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: 4370451
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,948 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: MRMK M:0006A L:000034 S:000018
- Zillow Home ID: 74315699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Parker Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Merrimack, and 19.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merrimack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03054 home values.
- 1 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH$317K422,200
- 256 Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH$301K222,568
- 2 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH$331K33.52,869
- 4 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH$315K44.52,851
- 5 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH$270K32.51,800
- 255 Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH$281K43.52,306
- 253 Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH$283K43.52,505
- 248 Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH$307K43.52,434
- 257 Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH$281K42.52,256
- 251 Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH$291K43.52,599
- 5 Linden Way Merrimack, NH$367K43.53,463
- 259 Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH$237K321,632
- 7 Linden Way Merrimack, NH$387K43.53,127
- 6 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH$362K42.53,671
- 249 Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH$266K43.52,351
- 7 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH$333K43.52,839
- 20 Windsor Dr Merrimack, NH$360K443,058
- 261 Baboosic Lake Rd Merrimack, NH$282K43.52,497
- 19 Parker Dr Merrimack, NH$321K433,023
- 18 Windsor Dr Merrimack, NH$300K43.52,433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Merrimack Middle 7-8 1.2 mi
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!