- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 3,792 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Dirt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,046 sqft
- Parcel #: M:07.13 B:00071 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58049600
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $179-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06357 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.1% decrease for Niantic as a whole. Among 06357 homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Niantic, and 13.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06357 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
|82 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||--||--||--||4,792|
|80 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$237K||3||2.5||1,672|
|90 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$213K||3||1||1,294|
|91 Edge Hill Rd Niantic, CT||--||--||--||--|
|78 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$243K||5||3||1,650|
|89 Edge Hill Rd Niantic, CT||$182K||3||1||720|
|83 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$228K||3||1||1,382|
|93 Edge Hill Rd Niantic, CT||--||--||--||--|
|87 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$283K||4||2||1,684|
|79 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$216K||3||2||1,282|
|92 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$245K||3||2||1,506|
|99 Edge Hill Rd Niantic, CT||$236K||4||2||1,555|
|89 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$214K||4||1.5||1,229|
|76 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$238K||2||2||1,478|
|85 Edge Hill Rd Niantic, CT||$199K||3||1.5||936|
|91 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$188K||3||1||979|
|75 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$237K||3||2||1,331|
|96 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||$213K||3||2||1,157|
|93 Bayview Rd Niantic, CT||--||--||--||--|
|101 Edge Hill Rd Niantic, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
K, 2-122.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!