This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 1,501 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $40,000
- Basketball Court
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Amenities \ 1st Floor Laundry, Amenities \ Eat In Kitchen, Amenities \ Heat, Amenities \ Pool-In Ground, Amenities \ Pool-Outdoor, Amenities \ Security Doors, Basement Y\N \ No, Basement \ None, Construction \ Masonry, Construction \ Wood Frame, Disability Features CF \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Driveway \ Common\Shared, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquiptAndAppliances CF \ Air Conditioner, EquiptAndAppliances CF \ Dishwasher, EquiptAndAppliances CF \ Range-Electric, EquiptAndAppliances CF \ Refrigerator, EquiptAndAppliances CF \ Smoke Detector, Exterior Features CF \ Basketball Court, Exterior Features CF \ Pool-In Ground, Flood Zone \ No, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 1 Parking Space, GarageAndParking \ Visitor, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, Lease Description \ Yearly, LotDescription \ Landscaped, Number Stories \ 1, OccupantRestrictions \ No Pets, OccupantRestrictions \ Smoking-No, Property Type \ Rental, RentIncludes \ Heat, RentIncludes \ Hot Water, RentIncludes \ Landscaping, RentIncludes \ Plowing, RentIncludes \ Sewer, RentIncludes \ Trash, RentIncludes \ Water, Rental Property Type \ Condo, Roads \ Association, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Private, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Membrane, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Garden, Town \ Derry, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 806 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: DERY M:43 B:14 L:6001
- Zillow Home ID: 86828819
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $73-79K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03038 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is valued 58.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Derry, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (24)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3 Pembroke Dr|
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!