3 Prince St, Hanover Township, PA 187063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 25I8S1 032010000
- Zillow Home ID: 65677158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Prince Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18706, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% greater than in Hanover Township, and 29.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18706 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hanover Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18706 home values.
- 1 Prince St Hanover Township, PA$52K------
- 5 Prince St Hanover Township, PA$136K------
- 4 Zack St Hanover Township, PA$135K------
- 6 Zack St Hanover Township, PA$76K------
- 2 Zack St Hanover Township, PA$134K31.52,184
- Zack St Hanover Township, PA--------
- 2 Prince St Hanover Township, PA$69K------
- 2 Zack St Hanover Township, PA$79K31.52,184
- 7 Prince St Hanover Township, PA$118K----1,536
- 545 Main Rd Hanover Township, PA$92K------
- 4 Prince St Hanover Township, PA$60K------
- 533 Main Rd Hanover Township, PA$92K------
- 6 Prince St Hanover Township, PA$65K------
- 555 Main Rd Hanover Township, PA$147K------
- 9 Prince St Hanover Township, PA$145K------
- 3 Royal St Hanover Township, PA$129K------
- 531 Main Rd Hanover Township, PA$125K------
- 8 Prince St Hanover Township, PA$65K------
- 5 Zack St Hanover Township, PA$141K------
- 3 Zack St Hanover Township, PA$56K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!