- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 564 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,665 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $201
- MLS #: 21503380
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Association \ Cape Cod & Islands_MLS, Lot Size Source \ (Assessors Records), Property Type \ Single Family, Reciprocal Listing \ No, Beach Description \ Ocean, Basement \ Yes, Garage \ No, Beach Ownership \ Public, Location Description \ South of Route 28, Dock \ No, Siding Description \ Shingle, To Be Assessed \ Unknown, Energy Saving Feat \ Insulated Doors, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Concrete, Year Built Desc. \ Approximate, Kitchen\Dining Combo \ Yes, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Fireplace \ Yes, Miles to Beach \ .5 - 1, Heating\Cooling \ Natural Gas, Publish Address \ Yes, Pool \ No, Roof Description \ Asphalt, Roof Description \ Pitched, Separate Living Qtrs \ No, Special List Cond. \ None, Topography\Lot Desc. \ Gentle Slope, Water Access \ Bay, Waterfront \ No, Water\Sewer\Utility \ Town Water, Water View \ No, Year Round \ Yes, Square Footage Source \ Assessors Records, Status \ Active, Basement Description \ Bulkhead Access, Hot Water\Water Heat \ Natural Gas, Parking Description \ Off-Street, Topography\Lot Desc. \ Interior, Water\Sewer\Utility \ Private Sewerage, Town \ Falmouth, Exterior Features \ Deck, Other Room 1 Type \ Sun Room, Style \ Cape, Siding Description \ Clapboard, Style Description \ Expandable, Basement Description \ Other - see remarks, Flood Zone \ 250 Year Flood, Association \ Cape Cod & Islands MLS
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 39A S:32 P:000 L:002
- Zillow Home ID: 55893957
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $258-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02536 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for East Falmouth as a whole. Among 02536 homes, this home is 5.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02536, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Falmouth, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02536 home values.
|2 Priscilla St Teaticket, MA||$314K||3||1||1,550|
|4 Oak St Teaticket, MA||$296K||4||1.5||1,373|
|7 Priscilla St Teaticket, MA||$283K||4||1||1,152|
|6 Priscilla St Teaticket, MA||$353K||3||2||1,550|
|5 Chestnut St Teaticket, MA||$319K||3||2||1,404|
|9 Chestnut St Teaticket, MA||$353K||4||2||1,716|
|11 Priscilla St Teaticket, MA||$336K||3||2||1,472|
|8 Oak St Teaticket, MA||$301K||3||2||1,056|
|14 Priscilla St Teaticket, MA||$273K||4||1||1,152|
|15 Chestnut St Teaticket, MA||$262K||3||1||960|
|3 Oak St Teaticket, MA||$374K||4||2||2,067|
|8 Chestnut St Teaticket, MA||$273K||3||1||1,250|
|15 Priscilla St Teaticket, MA||$295K||3||1.5||1,092|
|20 Priscilla St Teaticket, MA||$770K||4||1||1,344|
|14 Chestnut St Teaticket, MA||$249K||3||1||950|
|12 Oak St Teaticket, MA||$321K||4||2||1,668|
|4 Randolph St Teaticket, MA||$308K||3||2||1,432|
|19 Chestnut St Teaticket, MA||$289K||2||1||1,248|
|9 Oak St Teaticket, MA||$261K||4||1||1,238|
|20 Priscilla St Teaticket, MA||$299K||4||2||1,344|
Nearby Schools in East Falmouth
PK-4 & ungraded0.4 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!