3 Rambling Woods, Pittsford, NY 145343 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 656 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,588 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 267
- Lot width: 219
- Parcel #: 2646891631600001002300
- Zillow Home ID: 31026934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Rambling Woods
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14534 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% less than in Town of Pittsford, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14534 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Pittsford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14534 home values.
- 4 Rambling Woods Pittsford, NY$339K32.52,578
- 2 Rambling Woods Pittsford, NY$374K42.53,256
- 5 Rambling Woods Pittsford, NY$408K43.53,069
- 18 Greentree Pittsford, NY$268K222,036
- 11 Merrycreek Xing Pittsford, NY$647K444,753
- 1 Rambling Woods Pittsford, NY$366K42.53,059
- 5 Merrycreek Xing Pittsford, NY$611K444,433
- Stone Rd Pittsford, NY--------
- 15 Merrycreek Xing Pittsford, NY$943K65.55,973
- 14 Greentree Pittsford, NY$696K54.54,997
- 6 Rambling Woods Pittsford, NY$469K32.53,194
- 694 Stone Rd Pittsford, NY$331K432,950
- 19 Greentree Pittsford, NY$365K32.53,134
- 12 Greentree Pittsford, NY$397K42.53,151
- 700 Stone Rd Pittsford, NY$191K421,985
- 17 Greentree Pittsford, NY$357K42.53,167
- 19 Merrycreek Xing Pittsford, NY$1.1M55.57,144
- 11 Greentree Pittsford, NY$289K32.51,648
- 10 Greentree Pittsford, NY$404K52.53,476
- 6 Merrycreek Xing Pittsford, NY$849K565,746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.