- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 Robin Ln, Pepperell, MA 014634 beds, 3 baths, 2,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Finished basement, 562 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,457 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0040 B:0002 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57098040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Robin Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01463 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% higher than in Town of Pepperell, and 49.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01463 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Pepperell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01463 home values.
- 5 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$351K432,088
- 7 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$377K42.52,246
- 119 Mount Lebanon St Pepperell, MA$347K42.52,500
- 2 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$427K42.52,412
- 4 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$371K42.52,300
- 11 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$437K432,878
- 115-117 Mount Lebanon St Pepperell, MA$282K412,336
- 1 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$372K42.52,216
- 6 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$358K42.52,196
- 184 River Rd Pepperell, MA$156K21720
- 186 River Rd Pepperell, MA$245K312,858
- 178 River Rd Pepperell, MA$174K221,659
- 9 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$393K42.52,632
- 8 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$440K42.52,774
- 7 Harvard Ln Pepperell, MA$156K411,456
- 14 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$370K42.52,883
- 12 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$368K42.52,142
- 16 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$359K32.52,142
- 4 Yale Rd Pepperell, MA$230K31.51,938
- 18 Robin Ln Pepperell, MA$365K42.52,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!