- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 94 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,008 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $240
- MLS #: 10194907
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement Type \ Full, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, HOA or Building Fee \ 0.00, Has Central AC \ yes, Basement Finished \ yes, Appliance Oven \ yes, Appliance Dishwasher \ yes, Appliance Dryer \ yes, Appliance Washer \ yes, Apartment Type \ no, Appliance Garbage Disposal \ no, Appliance Refrigerator \ no, Appliance Microwave \ no, Appliance Stainless Steel \ no, Building Basement Access \ no, Building Bike Storage \ no, Building Doorman \ no, Building Elevator \ no, Building Gym \ no, Building Laundry Room \ no, Building Parking \ no, Building Pets Allowed \ no, Building Pool \ no, Building Rooftop Access \ no, Building Screening Room \ no, Building Smoking Allowed \ no, Building Storage Available \ no, Basement Parial Finished \ no, Building Style \ no, Floor Hardwood \ no, Is Furnished? \ no, Irregular Lot \ no, Residential Style \ no, Bonus Room \ no, Den or Home Office \ no, Dining Room \ no, en Suite Bathroom \ no, Family Room \ no, Entry Foyer \ no, Library \ no, Rec Room \ no, Walk-in Closet \ no, Has Sprinklers \ no, Unit Feature Balcony \ no, Unit Feature Fire Escape \ no, Unit Feature Garden \ no, Unit Feature Intercom \ no, Unit Feature Laundry \ no, Unit Feature Terrace \ no, Unit Feature Central Vacuum \ no, View Type \ no, View City \ no, View Lake \ no, View Mountain \ no, View Ocean \ no, View Park \ no, View Pond \ no, View Private \ no, View River \ no, View Scenic \ no, View Stream \ no, View Street \ no, View Wooded \ no, Construction Type \ no, Garage Type \ no, Water Source Type \ no, Sewer Type \ no
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0400277000300019004
- Zillow Home ID: 59597390
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $750K-1.46M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 11746 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Dix Hills as a whole. Among 11746 homes, this home is 192.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11746, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% higher than in Dix Hills, and 64.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11746 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dix Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11746 home values.
|1 Shetland Ct Dix Hills, NY||$1.36M||5||5||5,000|
|5 Shetland Ct Dix Hills, NY||$1.02M||--||--||--|
|37 Hunting Hollow Ct Dix Hills, NY||$986K||--||--||--|
|4 Tyler Dr Dix Hills, NY||$592K||--||--||--|
|8 Shetland Ct Dix Hills, NY||$1.07M||--||--||--|
|35 Hunting Hollow Ct Dix Hills, NY||$1.05M||--||--||--|
|33 Hunting Hollow Ct Dix Hills, NY||$834K||--||--||--|
|2 Shetland Ct Dix Hills, NY||$1M||--||--||--|
|4 Shetland Ct Dix Hills, NY||$1.02M||--||--||--|
|6 Shetland Ct Dix Hills, NY||$1.08M||--||--||--|
|24 Hunting Hollow Ct Dix Hills, NY||$998K||--||--||--|
|8 S Hollow Rd Dix Hills, NY||$589K||--||--||--|
|6 S Hollow Rd Dix Hills, NY||$601K||--||--||--|
|10 Shetland Ct Dix Hills, NY||$2.1M||--||--||--|
|4 S Hollow Rd Dix Hills, NY||$594K||--||--||--|
|8 Bender Ct Dix Hills, NY||$772K||5||3.5||--|
|6 Wright Dr Dix Hills, NY||$926K||4||3||--|
|10 S Hollow Rd Dix Hills, NY||$659K||5||3||2,600|
|22 Hunting Hollow Ct Dix Hills, NY||$1.19M||5||3.5||3,900|
|39 Hunting Hollow Ct Dix Hills, NY||$1.22M||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Dix Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!