3 Shield St, Woburn, MA 018014 beds, 3 baths, 15,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $661,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Attic Access,BED4_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6),CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WA
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 15,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:42 B:05 L:12 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 56385736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Shield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 70.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
- 5 Shield St Woburn, MA$544K33.52,162
- 14 Shield St Woburn, MA$295K31876
- 172 Winn St Woburn, MA$292K311,233
- 4 Elijah St Woburn, MA$398K411,656
- 173 Winn St Woburn, MA$431K331,144
- 7 Shield St Woburn, MA$531K421,588
- 175 Winn St Woburn, MA$457K422,200
- 4 Shield St Woburn, MA$274K31900
- 170 Winn St Woburn, MA$306K211,156
- 6 Shield St Woburn, MA$271K31936
- 169 Winn St Woburn, MA$424K41.52,276
- 6 Elijah St Woburn, MA$298K421,656
- 3 Elijah St Woburn, MA$445K422,138
- 1 Linden St Woburn, MA$404K41.51,972
- 187 Winn St Woburn, MA$352K523,014
- 166 Winn St Woburn, MA$386K31.51,764
- 4 Linden St Woburn, MA$319K311,120
- 12 Shield St Woburn, MA$605K42.53,320
- 5 Elijah St Woburn, MA$390K211,484
- 5 Linden St Woburn, MA$400K21.51,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292