- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Finished basement, 83 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Parcel #: M:42 B:000 L:14
- Zillow Home ID: 56715930
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01757 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Town of Milford as a whole. Among 01757 homes, this home is valued 27.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01757, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Milford, and 38.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01757 home values.
|5 South Ter Milford, MA||$281K||3||2.5||2,048|
|1 South Ter Milford, MA||$257K||2||2.5||1,228|
|7 South Ter Milford, MA||$236K||3||2||1,344|
|9 South Ter Milford, MA||$267K||4||2.5||1,643|
|11 South Ter UNIT 11 Milford, MA||$199K||3||2||1,322|
|6 South Ter Milford, MA||$249K||4||2||2,310|
|4 South Ter Milford, MA||$241K||4||1||1,944|
|8 South Ter Milford, MA||$302K||3||2||2,026|
|13 South Ter UNIT 13 Milford, MA||$266K||3||2||2,321|
|9 Fairview Rd Milford, MA||$264K||6||2.5||2,452|
|13 Fairview Rd Milford, MA||$215K||3||2||1,489|
|10 Fairview Rd Milford, MA||$214K||3||1||1,631|
|3 Fairview Rd Milford, MA||$207K||2||1||1,240|
|14 Fairview Rd Milford, MA||$201K||4||1.5||1,572|
|40 E Walnut St Milford, MA||$205K||4||2||1,536|
|39 E Walnut St Milford, MA||$258K||4||2||1,888|
|42 E Walnut St Milford, MA||$182K||3||1||1,102|
|41 E Walnut St UNIT 41 Milford, MA||$270K||4||2.5||1,957|
|16 Fairview Rd Milford, MA||$214K||5||2||1,900|
|7 North Ter Milford, MA||$234K||3||2||1,956|
Nearby Schools in Town of Milford
K-2 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-7 & ungraded0.9 mi
8-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!