3 Stuart St, Amesbury, MA 019132 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $278
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Parcel #: M:26 B:0099
- Zillow Home ID: 56903293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Stuart Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 56.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 1 Stuart St Amesbury, MA$386K52.53,481
- 5 Stuart St Amesbury, MA$302K311,092
- 4 Stuart St Amesbury, MA$259K11960
- 2 Stuart St Amesbury, MA$363K321,712
- 29 S Hampton Rd Amesbury, MA$235K311,092
- 25 S Hampton Rd Amesbury, MA$268K311,680
- 152 Market St Amesbury, MA$240K211,120
- 150 Market St Amesbury, MA$293K22.51,811
- 23 S Hampton Rd Amesbury, MA$220K31.51,144
- 31 S Hampton Rd Amesbury, MA$290K221,512
- 148 Market St Amesbury, MA$292K31.51,640
- 160 Market St Amesbury, MA$285K311,176
- 21 S Hampton Rd Amesbury, MA$290K32.51,312
- 64 Clinton St Amesbury, MA$274K421,480
- 33 S Hampton Rd Amesbury, MA$281K321,380
- 157 Market St # 1 Amesbury, MA$198K21950
- 19 S Hampton Rd Amesbury, MA$316K312,316
- 146 Market St Amesbury, MA$245K311,163
- 146 Market St # A Amesbury, MA$467K32.52,840
- 146 1/2 Market St Amesbury, MA$239K311,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292