This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 874 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $24,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Fee Description \ Monthly, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Mobile Home, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 684 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:204 B:001 L:0903
- Zillow Home ID: 60008594
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $50-115K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06489 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Plainville as a whole. Among 06489 homes, this home is valued 73.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06489, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.5% higher than in Plainville, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plainville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
|5 Sunrise Ter Southington, CT||$120K||3||1.5||1,344|
|1 Sunrise Ter Southington, CT||$103K||2||1||672|
|9 Sunrise Ter Southington, CT||$67K||2||1||720|
|2 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$70K||2||1.5||924|
|4 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$97K||2||2||1,144|
|6 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$116K||2||2.5||1,288|
|203 Red Stone Hl Plainville, CT||$156K||4||3.5||1,820|
|1 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$67K||2||1||828|
|202 Red Stone Hl Plainville, CT||$231K||3||2||1,950|
|10 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$74K||2||1||924|
|3 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$70K||2||1||924|
|12 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$76K||2||2||924|
|5 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$133K||2||2||1,560|
|11 Sunrise Ter Southington, CT||$67K||2||1||854|
|7 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$94K||2||2||1,218|
|9 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$66K||2||1||720|
|19 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$112K||3||1||896|
|6 Brookside Dr Southington, CT||$103K||2||1.5||1,144|
|8 Brookside Dr Southington, CT||$111K||2||2||1,196|
|8 Eastview Rd Southington, CT||$78K||2||1||924|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!