- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 869 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $161,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Agent, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 029 0145
- Zillow Home ID: 57875874
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06480 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Town of Portland as a whole. Among 06480 homes, this home is valued 20.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Town of Portland, and 51.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06480 home values.
|1 Sunset Ter Portland, CT||$181K||3||1||1,302|
|15 Sunset Ter Portland, CT||$274K||3||2||2,597|
|2 Sunset Ter Portland, CT||$193K||2||1.5||1,352|
|53 High St Portland, CT||$246K||3||3||2,256|
|38 High St Portland, CT||$171K||2||1||936|
|49 High St Portland, CT||$187K||4||2||1,517|
|42 High St Portland, CT||$207K||4||3||1,440|
|5 Sunset Ter Portland, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,313|
|4 Sunset Ter Portland, CT||$183K||2||1.5||1,300|
|47 High St Portland, CT||$196K||2||2||1,080|
|57 High St Portland, CT||$185K||2||1||1,108|
|40 High St Portland, CT||$190K||3||2.5||1,690|
|45 High St Portland, CT||$168K||3||1||1,100|
|6 Sunset Ter Portland, CT||$152K||3||1||1,040|
|43 High St Portland, CT||$201K||3||2||1,572|
|8 Sunset Ter Portland, CT||$185K||3||1||1,274|
|7 Sunset Ter Portland, CT||$204K||2||1||1,517|
|Sunset Ter Portland, CT||$213K||--||--||--|
|41 High St Portland, CT||$171K||2||1.5||1,338|
|18 Belle Vista Hts Portland, CT||$247K||3||2.5||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Town of Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!