3 Thorpe Ave, Hammondsport, NY 148403 beds, 2 baths, 2,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 231 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $38,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 238917
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 567 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 4672011180090001038000
- Zillow Home ID: 32590788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Thorpe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14840 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% lower than in Corning Metro, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14840 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corning Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$110K31.51,352
- 5 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$62K----2,800
- 5 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$67K----2,800
- 34 Davis Ave Hammondsport, NY$114K31.51,596
- 32 Davis Ave Hammondsport, NY$96K21.51,149
- 3 Grape St Hammondsport, NY$81K21988
- 30 Davis Ave Hammondsport, NY$91K321,404
- 36 Davis Ave Hammondsport, NY$107K41.51,922
- 9 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$167K532,391
- 38 Davis Ave Hammondsport, NY$76K311,352
- 11 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$188K41.52,338
- 6 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$109K321,792
- 4 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$141K422,212
- 8 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$117K21.51,935
- 40 Davis Ave Hammondsport, NY$62K21875
- 6 Grape St Hammondsport, NY$104K41.51,432
- 2 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$106K211,388
- 10 Thorpe Ave Hammondsport, NY$112K321,900
- 26 Davis Ave Hammondsport, NY$143K21.51,500
- 42 Davis Ave Hammondsport, NY$74K211,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292