- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Views: 829 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $680,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $365
- Finished basement, 314 sqft
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0130 B:0041 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56940008
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $521-887K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 35.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|9 Waldron St Marblehead, MA||$1.1M||4||3.5||3,494|
|5 Waldron Ct Marblehead, MA||$825K||4||3||2,466|
|5 Waldron St Marblehead, MA||$749K||4||2||2,453|
|7 Waldron Ct Marblehead, MA||$585K||2||2||2,085|
|26 South St Marblehead, MA||$479K||2||1.5||1,286|
|9 Waldron Ct Marblehead, MA||$738K||6||3||2,820|
|1 Waldron St Marblehead, MA||$259K||2||1||856|
|1 Waldron St UNIT 1 Marblehead, MA||$264K||2||1||868|
|1 Waldron St UNIT 2 Marblehead, MA||$279K||2||1||856|
|1 Waldron St UNIT 3 Marblehead, MA||$264K||2||1||883|
|1 Waldron Court Pl Marblehead, MA||$594K||3||3||1,886|
|28 South St Marblehead, MA||$467K||2||1||1,153|
|10 Waldron St UNIT 2 Marblehead, MA||$662K||3||2.5||2,713|
|10 Waldron St UNIT 1 Marblehead, MA||$633K||4||3||2,770|
|10 Waldron Ct Marblehead, MA||$1M||4||3.5||2,864|
|4 Waldron St Marblehead, MA||$552K||3||2.5||1,772|
|8 Waldron St Marblehead, MA||$525K||3||2||1,409|
|11 Waldron Ct Marblehead, MA||$511K||3||1.5||1,504|
|4 Waldron Ct Marblehead, MA||$450K||2||1.5||1,065|
|32 South St Marblehead, MA||$760K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
2-3 & ungraded0.6 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!