3 Wellington StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 8/29/13: $549,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:677 sq ft
- Lot:675 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $549,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Walking paradise. Tons of restaurants, bars, shops and parks to enjoy. Great access to public transportation. Close to Symphony and Back Bay.
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ Window AC,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Forced Air,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Master Bath \ No,Pets Allowed \ Yes,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Townhouse,Type \ Condo,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Office
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow195
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Neighborhood NameSouth End
- Parcel #W:04 P:02535 S:006
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #2
- ViewCity, Park
- Zillow Home ID59183033
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$532,947||$496K – $560K||+$6,987||$787||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,783/mo||$2.3K – $3.6K/mo||+$91||$4.11||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 35.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.6% lower than in Boston, and 92.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 3 Wellington Street UNIT 3
- Unit 4$601K21.0792
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005