3 Wiley St, Gloucester, MA 019301 bed, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $532
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors,LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,STYLE \ Cottage,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0129 B:0035 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 108617030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Wiley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 76.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
- 1 Wiley St Gloucester, MA$977K322,000
- 7 Wiley St Gloucester, MA$959K52.51,679
- 14 Fremont St Gloucester, MA$550K521,953
- 6 Wiley St Gloucester, MA$337K31815
- 8 Wiley St # 0 Gloucester, MA--22.52,000
- 11 Wiley St Gloucester, MA$1.08M------
- 8 Wiley St Gloucester, MA$363K21.51,324
- 10 Wiley Pl Wakefield, MA$411K532,272
- 10 Wiley St Gloucester, MA$438K31.51,458
- 11 Rackliffe St Gloucester, MA$365K211,023
- 13 Rackliffe St Gloucester, MA$561K------
- 21 Wiley St Gloucester, MA$1.13M422,395
- 7 Rackliffe St APT C1 Gloucester, MA$773K442,695
- 15 Rackliffe St Gloucester, MA$367K221,018
- 7 Rackliffe St APT 2C Gloucester, MA$773K33.52,695
- 12 Wiley St Gloucester, MA$1.15M52.52,540
- 17 Rackliffe St Gloucester, MA$543K211,633
- 7 Rackliffe St APT 6 Gloucester, MA$786K632,343
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292