- Built in 1974
- 426 days on Zillow
- Views: 409 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 4220172
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Flood Zone \ No, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, LotDescription \ Sloping, Roads \ Paved, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, Exterior \ Wood, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Garage Location \ None, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, Basement \ None, Driveway \ Common\Shared, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, Foundation \ Concrete, HeatFuel \ Electric, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets Allowed, Property Type \ Condo, Roads \ Association, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Garden, EquipmentAndAppliances \ CO Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, WaterHeater \ Electric, LotDescription \ Condo Development, GarageAndParking \ Visitor, Style \ Contemporary, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Gas Heater, FeeIncludes \ Other, WaterHeater \ Tank, Amenities \ Other, GarageAndParking \ Unassigned, Exterior \ T-111, HeatingAndCooling \ Direct Vent, Foundation \ Below Frostline, LotDescription \ Valley, Roof \ Pitched, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Outdoor Pool, Number Stories \ 2, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Road Footage YN \ No, Resort YN \ Yes, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Multi Phonelines, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ 2nd Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Furnished, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hdwired w\Batt, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Screens\Equip., Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Blinds, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Features CF \ Porch, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Basement Y\N \ No, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Amenities \ Master Insurance, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2108607754
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $90-237K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03215 homes, this home is 8.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03215, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in Waterville Valley, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03215 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterville Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Waterville Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.