- Built in 1974
- 455 days on Zillow
- Views: 433 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 4220172
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, LotDescription \ Sloping, Roads \ Paved, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Garage Location \ None, Basement \ None, Driveway \ Common\Shared, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, Foundation \ Concrete, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets Allowed, Sewer \ Public, EquipmentAndAppliances \ CO Detector, WaterHeater \ Electric, LotDescription \ Condo Development, GarageAndParking \ Visitor, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Gas Heater, FeeIncludes \ Other, WaterHeater \ Tank, Amenities \ Other, GarageAndParking \ Unassigned, Exterior \ T-111, HeatingAndCooling \ Direct Vent, Foundation \ Below Frostline, LotDescription \ Valley, Roof \ Pitched, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Amenities \ Snow Removal, Number Stories \ 2, Water CF \ Public, Resort YN \ Yes, Interior Features CF \ Multi Phonelines, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Blinds, Exterior Features CF \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Amenities \ Master Insurance, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2108607754
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-237K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03215 homes, this home is 8.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03215, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Waterville Valley, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03215 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterville Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Waterville Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!