- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 3,170 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $700,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $237
- APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,948 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: M:027 B:001 L:007J
- Zillow Home ID: 57223504
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $470-785K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02066 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Town of Scituate as a whole. Among 02066 homes, this home is valued 40.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Scituate, and 95.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02066 home values.
|4 Windward Ln Scituate, MA||$678K||4||3.5||2,855|
|8 Windward Ln Scituate, MA||$723K||4||2.5||3,410|
|11 Windward Ln Scituate, MA||$665K||4||2.5||2,674|
|16 Kimberly Rd Scituate, MA||$777K||--||4||3,735|
|2 Windward Ln Scituate, MA||$653K||4||2.5||2,792|
|11 Kimberly Rd Scituate, MA||$679K||4||3.5||3,032|
|8 Kimberly Rd Scituate, MA||$637K||4||2.5||2,760|
|5 Kimberly Rd Scituate, MA||$769K||4||2.5||3,214|
|6 Kimberly Rd Scituate, MA||$622K||3||2.5||2,704|
|44 Pyramid Ln Scituate, MA||$504K||4||1.5||1,874|
|5 Windward Ln Scituate, MA||$757K||4||3||3,900|
|412 Tilden Rd Scituate, MA||$593K||5||1.5||2,492|
|6 Windward Ln Scituate, MA||$725K||4||2.5||3,240|
|411 Tilden Rd Scituate, MA||$802K||5||3.5||3,689|
|13 Kimberly Rd Scituate, MA||$614K||4||4.5||2,724|
|423 Tilden Rd Scituate, MA||$465K||3||2.5||2,106|
|40 Pyramid Ln Scituate, MA||$492K||4||1.5||2,000|
|408 Tilden Rd Scituate, MA||$441K||3||2||1,894|
|45 Pyramid Ln Scituate, MA||$518K||4||1.5||2,096|
|12 Kimberly Rd Scituate, MA||$998K||5||3.5||4,833|
Nearby Schools in Town of Scituate
K-6 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!