3 Wrisley St, Essex Junction, VT 05452
Sold on 1/28/14: $168,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,000 sq ft
- Lot:7,840 sqft
- Year Built:1946
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $168,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- High SchoolEssex High
- Middle SchoolAlbert D. Lawton Intermediate
- Parcel #M:102 B:1032 L:000.
- Room Count5
- Zillow Home ID92263713
- Days on Zillow86
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 3 Wrisley Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or 05452 home values.
Nearby Schools in Essex Junction
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292