30 Allen St, Irvington, NJ 071113 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $25,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0900049000000032
- Zillow Home ID: 38657879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Allen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Irvington, and 83.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07111 home values.
- 26-28 Allen St Irvington, NJ$307K----4,692
- 32-34 Allen St Irvington, NJ$239K----3,149
- 29-31 Adams St Irvington, NJ$256K----4,240
- 22-24 Allen St Irvington, NJ$191K----3,888
- 36-38 Allen St Irvington, NJ$175K----1,500
- 27 Adams St Irvington, NJ$158K----1,144
- 27 Allen St Irvington, NJ$173K321,260
- 37 Adams St Irvington, NJ$167K----1,464
- 23-25 Allen St Irvington, NJ$160K----1,260
- 31 Allen St Irvington, NJ$141K----1,968
- 21 Adams St Irvington, NJ$128K----924
- 18-20 Allen St Irvington, NJ$180K----2,526
- 40 Allen St Irvington, NJ$161K----1,232
- 21 Allen St Irvington, NJ$160K----1,152
- 33 Allen St Irvington, NJ$115K----1,155
- 35 Allen St Irvington, NJ$118K311,198
- 39-43 Adams St Irvington, NJ$169K----2,070
- 19 Allen St Irvington, NJ$143K----1,036
- 16 Allen St Irvington, NJ$313K----5,832
- 17-19 Adams St Irvington, NJ$126K----1,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!