30 Bradford Ave, Montclair, NJ 070434 beds, 3 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $609,000
- Price/sqft: $218
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- View: City, Mountain
- Deck, View of NYC, Natural gas to fireplace in living room and on deck for grill
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 1300702000000003
- Zillow Home ID: 38680935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Bradford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07043 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Montclair, and 97% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montclair.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07043 home values.
- 34 Bradford Ave Montclair, NJ$643K----2,328
- 326 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$609K----2,792
- 322 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$681K522,350
- 22 Bradford Ave Montclair, NJ$921K----4,306
- 320 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$672K----3,656
- 40 Bradford Ave Montclair, NJ$1.33M----4,108
- 39 Bradford Ave Montclair, NJ--------
- 318 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$667K----3,147
- 25 Bradford Ave Montclair, NJ$540K----2,052
- 37 Bradford Ave Montclair, NJ$850K553,921
- 316 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$684K44--
- 316 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$623K44--
- 316 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$712K442,553
- 2 Edgecliff Rd Montclair, NJ$812K----3,573
- 321 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$789K----3,805
- 334 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$835K----3,816
- 8 Edgecliff Rd Montclair, NJ$760K----2,205
- 16 Bradford Ave Montclair, NJ$585K532,425
- 41 Bradford Ave Montclair, NJ$1.08M76.55,042
- 310 Highland Ave Montclair, NJ$1.09M76999,999
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.