30 Caine Ave, San Francisco, CA 941123 beds, 2 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Beautiful Edwardian two-story building other amenities include beautiful hardwood floors, large planters box windows, large master bathroom, french doors leading out to private redwood deck overlooking large fenced-in backyard, lovely views of South San Francisco & Daly City. Pet friendly landlords. Parking included & easy off street parking as well.
Close to major transportation lines-- 3 blocks to Balboa Bart, near interstate 280, 101, 80, etc. Easy access to City College, SF State, and many neighborhoods including Glen Park, Sunset, Mission, Noe Valley, Castro, Bernal, SOMA, & downtown. Also, well situated for those working in East & South Bays.
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $660,000
- Price/sqft: $365
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Brand new roof, new paint exterior & interior, & new foundation work
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 7048 007
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15191989
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Caine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ingleside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% greater than in San Francisco, and 40.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ingleside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ingleside home values.
- 26 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$834K421,622
- 22 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$663K21990
- 38 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$644K21850
- 18 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$691K211,025
- 42 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$610K--1770
- 14 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$712K311,141
- 46 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$586K21756
- 19 Majestic Ave San Francisco, CA$737K--11,250
- 25 Majestic Ave San Francisco, CA$742K--11,410
- 15 Majestic Ave San Francisco, CA$728K--21,192
- 27 Majestic Ave San Francisco, CA$741K211,408
- 11 Majestic Ave San Francisco, CA$717K--21,250
- 10 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$747K331,490
- 50 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$569K--1918
- 34 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$815K------
- 31 Majestic Ave San Francisco, CA$908K442,770
- 7 Majestic Ave San Francisco, CA$705K321,176
- 35 Majestic Ave San Francisco, CA$684K--21,365
- 54 Caine Ave San Francisco, CA$531K--11,025
- 1 Majestic Ave San Francisco, CA$751K211,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.