- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
30 Candace St, Providence, RI 02908Studio, 2,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,574 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0680027 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65961138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Candace Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Smith Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.7% higher than in Providence, and 113.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Smith Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Smith Hill home values.
- 36 Candace St Providence, RI$145K631,877
- 32 Candace St Providence, RI$113K422,184
- 107 Bernon St Providence, RI$115K41.51,334
- Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI$82K523,184
- 104 Bernon St Providence, RI$130K632,700
- 111 Bernon St Providence, RI--------
- 108 Bernon St Providence, RI$148K622,700
- 27 Candace St Providence, RI$95K531,967
- 112 Bernon St Providence, RI$131K632,748
- 119 Bernon St Providence, RI--------
- 118 Bernon St Providence, RI$96K622,042
- 75 Wayne St Providence, RI$141K933,159
- 123 Bernon St Providence, RI$97K6--2,128
- 103 Bernon St Providence, RI$89K321,802
- 25 Candace St Providence, RI$113K632,122
- 70 Wayne St Providence, RI$117K622,128
- 33 Candace St Providence, RI$168K------
- 71 Wayne St Providence, RI$192K622,314
- 81 Bernon St Providence, RI$163K632,185
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!