- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
- Lot: 1,966 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $269,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,966 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0257273
- Zillow Home ID: 57704316
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will fall 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 117.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Bristol, and 32.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|12 Cedar Rdg Bristol, CT||$428K||4||2.5||2,514|
|42 Cedar Rdg Bristol, CT||$367K||3||2.5||2,263|
|15 Cedar Rdg Bristol, CT||$407K||4||2.5||2,722|
|11 Cedar Rdg Bristol, CT||$430K||3||2.5||2,333|
|115 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$424K||4||3.01||2,513|
|85 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$398K||3||2.5||2,304|
|52 Cedar Rdg Bristol, CT||$268K||3||3||1,890|
|65 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$363K||4||2.5||1,993|
|38 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$528K||3||2.5||2,976|
|80 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$569K||3||3.5||3,890|
|90 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$615K||5||3.5||3,567|
|54 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$620K||4||2.5||2,869|
|100 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$425K||4||2.5||2,341|
|65 Cedar Rdg Bristol, CT||$248K||3||2||1,788|
|65 Cedar Rdg Bristol, CT||$242K||3||2.5||1,788|
|21 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$595K||4||2.5||3,977|
|64 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$659K||3||2.5||3,598|
|72 Lakewood Cir Bristol, CT||$641K||3||3.5||3,660|
|335 Witches Rock Rd Bristol, CT||$192K||3||2||1,280|
|289 Witches Rock Rd Bristol, CT||$163K||3||1.5||984|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!