- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
30 Chase St, Beverly, MA 019153 beds, 1 bath, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1841
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Beautiful new very roomy shed in rear, huge lot of land-5000 sq ft. 3 car driveway parking.
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0011 B:0048 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59225302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Chase Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Beverly, and 71.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 34 Chase St Beverly, MA$367K632,118
- 29 W Dane St Beverly, MA$365K633,042
- 29R West St Beverly, MA$615K323,300
- 31 Chase St Beverly, MA$211K31.51,274
- 36 Chase St Beverly, MA$304K322,117
- 27 Chase St Beverly, MA$248K321,260
- 36 West St # R Beverly, MA$488K42.52,432
- 36 W Dane St Beverly, MA$369K53.51,896
- 30 W Dane St Beverly, MA$280K422,056
- 30 West St # R Beverly, MA$538K422,336
- 35 W Dane St Beverly, MA$359K533,145
- 25 Chase St Beverly, MA$241K311,407
- 38 Chase St Beverly, MA$305K322,051
- 33 Chase St Beverly, MA$349K311,300
- 27 W Dane St Beverly, MA$305K221,262
- 27 West St UNIT 4 Beverly, MA$287K21.51,129
- 27 West St UNIT 3 Beverly, MA$283K21.51,117
- 27 West St UNIT 2 Beverly, MA$284K21.51,120
- 27 West St UNIT 1 Beverly, MA$281K21.51,098
- 27 West St UNIT 16 Beverly, MA$301K221,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.