- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $325
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Heat Pump, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 97
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Parcel #: M:L0 B:01 L:120508
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 56466960
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02149 home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Everett as a whole. Among 02149 homes, this home is valued 17.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Everett, and 54% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02149 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02149 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (95)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 30 Chelsea St|
Nearby Schools in Everett
K-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!