30 Crosby StPH B, New York, NY 10013
Sold on 4/12/13: $12,375,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Neighborhood NameSoHo/Nolita
- Parcel #04731113
- # Stories6.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID55500957
- Days on Zillow254
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$14,732,044||$10.8M – $20.8M||+$821,383||$2,388||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$14,062/mo||$4.8K – $28K/mo||-$2,823||$2.28||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 10013 home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 2831.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 410.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 227.3% greater than in New York, and 83.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10013 home values.
Neighborhood for 30 Crosby Street PH B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Chelsea Career and Technical Education ... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.4 mi
- Pace High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Middle School 131 (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- Emma Lazarus High (assigned) 9-11 0.5 mi
- Cascades High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005