- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 2,874 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $436,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $228
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, STYLE \ Split Entry, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,918 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0069 L:0002 P:0092
- Zillow Home ID: 57142399
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $362-576K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01887 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Wilmington as a whole. Among 01887 homes, this home is valued 23.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wilmington, and 87.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
|31 Cunningham St Wilmington, MA||$346K||3||2||1,517|
|29 Cunningham St Wilmington, MA||$392K||3||1.5||1,263|
|28 Cunningham St Wilmington, MA||$449K||4||2||1,632|
|26 Cunningham St Wilmington, MA||$302K||2||1||936|
|33 Cunningham St Wilmington, MA||$311K||3||1||1,052|
|20 Jacobs St Wilmington, MA||$472K||3||2.5||1,976|
|15 Jacobs St Wilmington, MA||$468K||3||2.5||1,924|
|14 Jacobs St Wilmington, MA||$349K||3||1.5||1,450|
|24 Jacobs St Wilmington, MA||$461K||3||1.5||1,932|
|18 Jacobs St Wilmington, MA||$469K||3||2.5||1,868|
|17 Jacobs St Wilmington, MA||$493K||3||3||2,675|
|25 Cunningham St Wilmington, MA||$466K||3||2.5||2,129|
|24 Cunningham St Wilmington, MA||$326K||3||2||1,032|
|26 Lexington St Wilmington, MA||$391K||3||1.5||1,276|
|30 Morningside Dr Wilmington, MA||$378K||3||1.75||1,600|
|9 Jacobs St Wilmington, MA||$337K||3||2||1,252|
|24 Lexington St Wilmington, MA||$320K||3||1||1,076|
|25 Lexington St Wilmington, MA||$465K||3||1.5||2,055|
|34 Morningside Dr Wilmington, MA||$273K||3||1||1,100|
|23 Lexington St Wilmington, MA||$343K||3||2||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
4-5 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!