- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
30 Dewitt St, Buffalo, NY 142135 beds, 2 baths, 2,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 646 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,576 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1402000992600008010000
- Zillow Home ID: 30180448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 30 Dewitt Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Ferry home values.
- 34 Dewitt St Buffalo, NY$42K421,960
- 26 Dewitt St Buffalo, NY$52K421,780
- 36 Dewitt St Buffalo, NY--521,678
- 24 Dewitt St Buffalo, NY$68K322,356
- 22 Dewitt St Buffalo, NY$67K622,138
- 38 Dewitt St Buffalo, NY$41K311,680
- 123 Auburn Ave Buffalo, NY$40K211,580
- 20 Dewitt St Buffalo, NY--------
- 121 Auburn Ave Buffalo, NY$49K311,553
- 119 Auburn Ave Buffalo, NY$79K632,884
- 117 Auburn Ave Buffalo, NY$35K311,228
- 12 Dewitt St Buffalo, NY$32K321,142
- 1019 West Ave Buffalo, NY$54K622,800
- 1017 West Ave Buffalo, NY$34K411,363
- 115 Auburn Ave Buffalo, NY--------
- 1023 West Ave Buffalo, NY$42K411,794
- 1013 West Ave Buffalo, NY$69K622,455
Nearby Schools in Buffalo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.