30 Dillons Ridge Road Rd, Morganton, GA5 beds, 4 baths, 3,877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $53,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,877 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Parcel #: 0025 0663H
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 96826774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Dillons Ridge Road Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Morganton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Morganton, and 17% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.