- Lot: 33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 358 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,240 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 07278841
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Construction \ Stone, Cooling Source \ Electric, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Amenities \ None, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Construction \ Wood Siding, Parking \ 2 Car, Exterior Features \ Out Building, Water\Sewer \ Private Water, Basement \ Bath Finished, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Room, Lot Description \ Open Land, Interior Features \ Tile Bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,318 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 111 010A01
- Zillow Home ID: 105350598
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-334K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Athens Metro home values will rise 0.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|46 Dora Bush Hill Rd Carlton, GA||$170K||--||2||1,889|
|55 Dora Bush Hill Rd Carlton, GA||$110K||1||1||784|
|11 Dora Bush Hill Rd Carlton, GA||$157K||--||2||2,450|
|1270 Sandy Cross Rd Carlton, GA||$84K||--||2||1,152|
|71 Dora Bush Hill Rd Carlton, GA||$187K||3||2||3,126|
|71 Dora Bush Hill Rd Carlton, GA||$160K||3||2||1,956|
|1241 Sandy Cross Rd Carlton, GA||$98K||2||1||1,044|
|1271 Sandy Cross Rd Carlton, GA||$114K||3||2||1,683|
|74 Dora Bush Hill Rd Carlton, GA||$154K||--||1||1,806|
|1247 Sandy Cross Rd Carlton, GA||$78K||2||1||1,180|
|1251 Sandy Cross Rd Carlton, GA||$79K||--||2||1,064|
|48 Dora Bush Hill Rd Carlton, GA||$344K||3||2.5||5,288|
|1241 Sandy Cross Rd Carlton, GA||$88K||--||1||1,044|
|1329 Sandy Cross Rd Comer, GA||$147K||--||2||1,540|
|1327 Sandy Cross Rd Comer, GA||$86K||--||--||--|
|1225 Sandy Cross Rd Carlton, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|111 Echols Rd Carlton, GA||$167K||3||2||--|
|136 Echols Rd Carlton, GA||$299K||5||4||4,246|
|136 Echols Rd Carlton, GA||$186K||5||4||--|
|1078 Sandy Cross Rd Carlton, GA||--||--||1||1,452|
Nearby Schools in Carlton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!