Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $363-495K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $44.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $37.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Price / Tax History
* Walking Distance to many TECH Companies, Museums, Parks, Sporting Events, Theaters and Many Upscale Restaurants, Night Life and Shops.
* Quality Throughout with Modern Appliances including Large Side-by-side Refrigerator, A/C, Stove and Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Washer & Dryer inside the Condo unit.
* Strategically Located in Quite Neighborhood with Easy Access to Highway 87, 101, 280, 680 and 880, San Jose Airport, HP Pavilion, Santana Row and many other venues.
* Walk to San Jose VTA Light Rail/Bus/Shuttle and Caltrain connecting to many areas in Silicon Valley and San Francisco
* Designated Secured Garage in Secured Gated Building.
* Treetop Balcony with Extra Storage Area.
* Great Large Penthouse Apartment for Active City Lifestyle in Great Downtown San Jose Location.
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 2,638
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $334
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 838 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 46761043
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59683446
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% greater than in San Jose, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 30 E Julian St|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!