A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
* Walking Distance to many TECH Companies, Museums, Parks, Sporting Events, Theaters and Many Upscale Restaurants, Night Life and Shops.
* Quality Throughout with Modern Appliances including Large Side-by-side Refrigerator, A/C, Stove and Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Washer & Dryer inside the Condo unit.
* Strategically Located in Quite Neighborhood with Easy Access to Highway 87, 101, 280, 680 and 880, San Jose Airport, HP Pavilion, Santana Row and many other venues.
* Walk to San Jose VTA Light Rail/Bus/Shuttle and Caltrain connecting to many areas in Silicon Valley and San Francisco
* Designated Secured Garage in Secured Gated Building.
* Treetop Balcony with Extra Storage Area.
* Great Large Penthouse Apartment for Active City Lifestyle in Great Downtown San Jose Location.
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $334
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 838 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 46761043
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59683446
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 43% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.7% higher than in San Jose, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (35)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 30 E Julian St|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!