A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $363-520K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $44.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $37.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 2,212
- HOA Fee: $380/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $460,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $549
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Attached Garage
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Door Opener
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Double Pane Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Style: Contemporary
- Thermostat Controller
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Off-Street Parking
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- HOA Amenities: Elevator
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- HOA Amenities: Trails
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Liability
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Roof: Concrete
- Fire System - Sprinkler
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- View: Mountains
- Fire Alarm
- HOA Amenities: Exercise Facility
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- HOA Amenities: Common Utility Room
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Bathroom: Tile
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Gas
- On Street
- Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Secured Access
- Assigned Spaces
- HOA Amenities: Community Security Gate
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Exterior
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Structure
- HOA Amenities: Trash Chute
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 838 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 46761044
- Zillow Home ID: 59683447
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% greater than in San Jose, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 30 E Julian St|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.