- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Views: 1,182 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $436,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $179
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Contemporary, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,436 sqft
- Parcel #: M:029 B:0000187
- Zillow Home ID: 92359874
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-518K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02054 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Millis as a whole. Among 02054 homes, this home is valued 51.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Millis, and 78.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02054 home values.
|29 Forest Rd Millis, MA||$312K||3||1||1,148|
|28 Forest Rd Millis, MA||$281K||2||1||816|
|25 Forest Rd Millis, MA||$407K||3||2||1,946|
|4 Bow St Millis, MA||$504K||4||2.5||2,785|
|33 Forest Rd Millis, MA||$323K||3||1||1,400|
|23 Forest Rd Millis, MA||$441K||4||1.5||2,113|
|6 Bow St Millis, MA||$336K||3||2||1,769|
|5 Bow St Millis, MA||$305K||2||1||1,272|
|8 Bow St Millis, MA||$344K||3||1.5||1,645|
|7 Bow St Millis, MA||$296K||3||1||1,320|
|36 Forest Rd Millis, MA||$340K||4||1.5||1,632|
|9 Bow St Millis, MA||$340K||3||2||1,469|
|12 Bow St Millis, MA||$315K||4||2||1,398|
|14 Bow St Millis, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,008|
|38 Forest Rd Millis, MA||$408K||3||2.5||2,037|
|13 Bow St Millis, MA||$403K||3||1.5||1,999|
|37 Forest Rd Millis, MA||$397K||3||2.5||1,728|
|16 Bow St Millis, MA||$400K||3||2.5||1,869|
|19 Forest Rd Millis, MA||$354K||3||1.5||1,568|
|15 Bow St Millis, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,469|
Nearby Schools in Millis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!