This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,046 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $450,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: Water
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0008 B:0019 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59224400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-402K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 3.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|34 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$662K||3||2.5||2,084|
|28 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$359K||3||1.5||728|
|36 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$265K||2||1||628|
|13 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$309K||4||1||1,344|
|22 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$769K||3||3||2,722|
|20 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$706K||3||3||2,164|
|18 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$1.02M||3||2.5||2,770|
|16 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$369K||2||2||1,440|
|40 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$418K||3||2||2,237|
|14 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$479K||2||1||1,308|
|7 Melvin Ave Beverly, MA||$722K||3||3||2,565|
|5 Melvin Ave Beverly, MA||$336K||2||1||1,000|
|9 Melvin Ave Beverly, MA||$342K||3||1||944|
|11 Melvin Ave Beverly, MA||$344K||3||2||1,300|
|7 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$285K||2||1||1,248|
|3 Melvin Ave Beverly, MA||$340K||3||1||1,250|
|12 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$513K||3||2.5||1,877|
|42 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$312K||2||1.5||976|
|10 Fosters Pt Beverly, MA||$505K||2||2||1,712|
|1 Melvin Ave Beverly, MA||$339K||4||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!