30 Franklin St UNIT 326, Malden, MA 021482 beds, 2 baths, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $366
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Mid-Rise
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 116
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Parcel #: M:094 B:738 L:801326
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 67694531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 Franklin Street UNIT 326
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02148 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Malden, and 35.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
- Unit 122$241K221,100
- Unit 423$237K231,115
- Unit 325$203K12746
- Unit 228$236K11.5746
- Unit 328$201K11.5746
- Unit 324$239K231,060
- Unit 128$201K11746
- Unit 125$250K11750
- Unit 322$196K231,060
- Unit 226$196K231,060
- Unit 123$277K221,119
- Unit 428$201K11.5746
- Unit 229$238K11.51,127
- Unit 225$201K11746
- Unit 201$250K121,068
- Unit 321$202K11747
- Unit 220$275K221,065
- Unit 429$237K111,127
- Unit 329$238K111,127
- Unit 406$203K11.5751
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!