A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $151,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Partially Finished, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:D16 B:0095 L:0008
- Zillow Home ID: 58974215
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 10.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in New London, and 124.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|27 Gorton St New London, CT||$156K||4||1.5||1,956|
|25 Gorton St New London, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,880|
|37 Gorton St New London, CT||$143K||3||2||2,025|
|22 Gorton St New London, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,977|
|31 Gorton St New London, CT||$244K||5||4||3,378|
|41 Gorton St New London, CT||$132K||2||1||1,680|
|40 Gorton St New London, CT||$143K||5||2||2,214|
|19 Gorton St New London, CT||$244K||Studio||4||3,315|
|36 Gorton St New London, CT||$267K||9||3||3,778|
|17 Gorton St New London, CT||$109K||3||1.5||948|
|47 Gorton St New London, CT||$117K||3||1||1,128|
|48 Gorton St New London, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,510|
|11 Gorton St New London, CT||$140K||4||2||2,238|
|26 Friendship St New London, CT||$142K||2||1.5||1,196|
|25 Friendship St New London, CT||$137K||2||1.5||1,344|
|20 Friendship St New London, CT||$161K||2||1.5||1,550|
|53 Gorton St New London, CT||$113K||3||1||1,280|
|16 Friendship St New London, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,472|
|12 Friendship St New London, CT||$114K||3||1||960|
|15 Friendship St New London, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,871|
Nearby Schools in New London
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!