- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,233 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Shared, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Parcel #: M:02M B:0092 L:0012
- Zillow Home ID: 58116358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-138K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06354 homes, this home is valued 40.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06354, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in Moosup, and 144.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06354 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moosup.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|22 Graham Ave Moosup, CT||$104K||3||1||1,376|
|26-28 Graham Ave Plainfield, CT||$141K||2||2||2,730|
|47 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$117K||1||1.5||1,087|
|14 Graham Ave Moosup, CT||$106K||4||1||1,256|
|34-36 Graham Ave Plainfield, CT||$125K||5||2||1,732|
|39 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$99K||2||1||1,097|
|32 Graham Ave Moosup, CT||$107K||3||1||1,179|
|38-40 Graham Ave Plainfield, CT||$122K||6||2||1,591|
|21-23 Graham Ave Plainfield, CT||$118K||3||1||1,199|
|57 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$123K||3||1||1,484|
|31-35 Salisbury Ave Plainfield, CT||$112K||3||1||1,167|
|42 Graham Ave Moosup, CT||$125K||3||1||1,591|
|23 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$96K||3||1||1,299|
|61-63 Salisbury Ave Plainfield, CT||$167K||Studio||--||2,688|
|194 Prospect St Moosup, CT||$98K||3||1||1,077|
|164-184 Prospect St Plainfield, CT||$591K||31||16||15,015|
|31 Salisbury Ave Moosup, CT||$77K||3||1||1,167|
|188 Prospect St Moosup, CT||$123K||4||2||1,577|
|39 Graham Ave Moosup, CT||$118K||3||1||1,056|
|54 Graham Ave Moosup, CT||$153K||3||1||2,049|
Nearby Schools in Moosup
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!