- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $219,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Sports Court
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Half-Duplex, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0018 B:0272 L:000A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 67497905
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $183-233K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 44.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Beverly, and 77.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
Nearby Schools in Beverly
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!