This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,426 all time views
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $120,000
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Partial basement
- View: Water
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Clapboard, Flood Zone \ No, Foundation \ Block, LotDescription \ Water View, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Septic, Basement \ Partial, Garage Location \ None, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, LotDescription \ Wooded, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, WaterHeater \ Electric, Basement \ Walk Out, Driveway \ Gravel, Style \ Bungalow, Roof \ Metal, LotDescription \ Walking Trails, WaterHeater \ Tank, LotDescription \ Waterfront, Water Access Description \ Owned, HeatingAndCooling \ Direct Vent, Water Type \ Brook, GarageAndParking \ 3 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Dug Well, Water CF \ Private, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Dining, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Land Use \ No, Other \ No, Kitchen Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Water Frontage \ 500, Water Body Name \ Great Brook
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 590 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: ANTR M:234 B:002
- Zillow Home ID: 117800477
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03440 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Town of Antrim as a whole. Among 03440 homes, this home is valued 36.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 340% higher than in Town of Antrim, and 37.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03440 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Antrim.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03440 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Antrim
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org