- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,486 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: 1094398
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- Property Category \ Single Family, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Private School, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Wall Description \ Plaster, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Electric \ 200 Amps, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Hot Water \ Oil, Garage Desc \ Door Opener, Hot Water \ Tank, Plumbing \ Copper, Plumbing \ PVC, Near \ Golf, Insulation \ Floors, Exterior \ Storm Door, Status \ Active\Pending Soliciting Back-up Offers, Water Supply \ Well, Sewer \ Septic System, Lot Description \ Wooded, Lot Description \ Above Ground Pool, Foundation Type \ Concrete
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,738 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Parcel #: M:07C B:002 L:057
- Zillow Home ID: 66076976
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $223-480K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02812 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Richmond as a whole. Among 02812 homes, this home is 77.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% less than in Richmond, and 31.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02812 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02812 home values.
|24 Greystoke Ln Richmond, RI||$299K||3||3||1,664|
|22 Greystoke Ln Richmond, RI||$300K||3||2.5||1,664|
|134 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$290K||3||2||2,367|
|126 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$243K||2||2||1,632|
|138 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$214K||2||1.5||1,390|
|229 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$256K||3||2||1,818|
|124 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$264K||3||2.5||1,700|
|215 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$239K||3||1||1,634|
|Dover Ln Richmond, RI||--||--||--||--|
|144 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$286K||3||2.5||1,752|
|148 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$237K||3||1.5||1,470|
|122 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$241K||3||2||1,510|
|150 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$223K||3||2||1,207|
|146 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$242K||3||2||1,386|
|231 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$192K||2||1||632|
|152 Richmond Townhouse Rd Richmond, RI||$262K||3||2.5||1,560|
|90 Dover Ln Richmond, RI||$303K||3||3||1,864|
|Greystoke Ln Richmond, RI||--||--||--||--|
|86 Dover Ln Richmond, RI||$364K||3||2.5||2,544|
|2 Susan Dr Richmond, RI||$245K||3||1.5||1,372|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.