- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $141,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 874 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 012 0018
- Zillow Home ID: 57875364
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $108-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06480 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Town of Portland as a whole. Among 06480 homes, this home is valued 40.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Town of Portland, and 45.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06480 home values.
|28 Grove St Portland, CT||$181K||3||1||1,470|
|6 Nursick Ter Portland, CT||$139K||3||1||960|
|32 Grove St Portland, CT||$148K||3||1||1,162|
|28 Grove St # R Portland, CT||$164K||2||1||1,452|
|27 Grove St Portland, CT||$142K||2||1||660|
|26 Grove St # R Portland, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,318|
|38 Grove St Portland, CT||$141K||3||1||1,215|
|5 Nursick Ter Portland, CT||$160K||3||1||1,056|
|4 Grove Ter Portland, CT||$138K||2||1||1,019|
|24 Grove St Portland, CT||$223K||3||2||2,264|
|8 Nursick Ter Portland, CT||$181K||4||2||1,903|
|40 Grove St Portland, CT||$173K||3||1||1,036|
|13 Grove St Portland, CT||$208K||2||2||1,530|
|7 Nursick Ter Portland, CT||$187K||3||1||1,505|
|22 Grove St Portland, CT||$177K||3||2||1,660|
|6 Grove Ter Portland, CT||$149K||3||1||1,075|
|3 Thomas St Portland, CT||$165K||3||1||1,012|
|4 Grove Rd Portland, CT||$144K||1||1||768|
|8 Thomas St Portland, CT||$180K||2||1.5||1,066|
|42 Grove St Portland, CT||$167K||3||1||1,012|
Nearby Schools in Town of Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!