30 High St UNIT 2, Boston, MA 021292 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1875
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $609
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Rowhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,002 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03169 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59098387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30 High Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% less than in Boston, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
- Unit 3$617K21.51,088
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292